At Quantum on Demand, we develop the next generation of chemical simulations based on quantum simulations and artificial intelligence. Our technology enables our customers in chemical and pharmaceutical industries to develop new high-performance materials and novel drugs faster, more efficiently, and more sustainably than ever before.
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a product owner / product manager, ideally in a startup
- You have successfully launched B2B tech products in the past
- You know how to drive an agile product development process and have experience in coordinating a cross-functional team
- You have strong communication skills, are great in stakeholder management and create consensus by default
- You are a self-motivated team player who is willing to work in a small, fast-paced environment without much oversight
You might not tick all the boxes and that’s ok, apply anyways! Even though we have clearly defined roles, we are an early-stage startup and there are so many things to do that every team member can define the own role to a certain extent.
QoD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or genetic information.
We are looking forward to your application!