At QoD, we develop the next generation of chemical simulations based on quantum simulations and artificial intelligence. Our technology enables our customers in chemical and pharmaceutical industries to develop new high-performance materials and novel drugs faster, more efficiently, and more sustainably than ever before.
About your role
As we are starting on some major product improvements, we are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our team.
- As an UX/UI designer, you are passionate about innovative design and new technologies, and you'll blow us and our customers away with your outstanding design skills.
- You will be responsible for developing our corporate design and implementing it in our product, our website and other marketing materials.
- In addition to the actual design, you always keep an eye on the usability of our product and our website, and you know exactly how and with which tools you can continuously improve it.
- You work closely with colleagues from the management and development department and advise them on all design-related issues.
- You have completed your studies in the field of conception, communication design, media informatics, graphic design, digital design, or a comparable qualification
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a UX/UI designer in an agile work environment, ideally in a startup
- You enjoy working in a team, have strong communication skills and a convincing appearance
- You have a solid hands-on-attitude, enjoy working independently and you are comfortable with a versatile technical working environment
You might not tick all the boxes and that’s ok, apply anyways! Even though we have clearly defined roles, we are an early-stage startup and there are so many things to do that every team member can define the own role to a certain extent.
Change the way scientists develop novel drugs and new materials – with our software we help them to create a sustainable and more healthy future.
- Shape your own role and take responsibility
- Plenty of room for your ideas and your own initiative
- A competitive salary based on your experiences
- A good work-life balance
- Flexible working hours & home office flexibility
- Work equipment of your choice
- Apply for this position via our career page including your CV, a short cover letter, and ideally highlighted projects you’d like us to know about.
- You will hear back from us within 7 days.
- If we see a fit, you will have a first 30-minute call with Stefan, where he will answer your questions about our company, learn about you and your experiences.
- In a second meeting you will meet our product development team.
- Lastly, we’ll extend an offer or decline.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. If you need reasonable accommodation, let us know in your application.
QoD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or genetic information.
We are looking forward to your application!